You are cordially invited to become a vendor at our premiere event. Kai Elua Outrigger Canoe Club (KEOCC) will be hosting the Southern California Outrigger Racing Association’s (SCORA) Iron Champs 6-man outrigger races:
- Where: Mariner’s Point, Mission Bay in San Diego
- Date: Saturday June 25th, 2015.
- Time: 6am to 5pm
- Participants: 1200 or more racers from California, Hawaii, Canada, and throughout the United States plus hundreds of families and friends
- Races: Keiki, Novice, Women, Men, and Coed
- Venue: Food, raffle, music, entertainment, island culture theme and a beer garden
- Vendor Type: $150 Merchandise / $75 Service / Info/Non-profit Free
Become a vendor and help us celebrate our 30th Anniversary of the final race of the 6-man Outrigger season.
As a vendor you are provided:
- Access to many fun loving, sun seeking, competitive athletes and their families as well as, the public, everyday beach visitor, and vacationer. All are welcome to be part of our event.
- A minimum 10×10 foot space in the SAND for your wares. Bring your own canopies/booths/setup/tie downs for wind/cover in case of rain.
- Your space will be allocated by KEOCC on a first paid first served basis. All space will be marked with vendor flags. A vendor space map will be provided one month before the race.
- Ad space on our website: www.outriggerIronChamps.com
- A team of MUSCLE bound Kai Eluans to help you unload, tote to your space and setup your tent when you arrive. Another team of MUSCLE bound Kai Eluans to help you tear down and tote to your vehicle after the event.
- Free parking nearby.
- Overnight Security for those that wish to set up their booth Friday night. Kai Elua OCC will provide a security guard overnight to watch over the whole area. ATTENTION: Insurance is not provided in case of theft or damage or fire etc. to vendor property. All vendors must accept responsibility for all and any damages to their property. Kai Elua OCC will not accept responsibility for any damages to vendor property.
How to become a vendor:
- Choose a vendor category:
- Merchandise – $150.00, vendors selling merchandise
- Service – $75.00 – vendors selling their service or information
- KE Members – make arrangements with Barbara Gayle
- Non-profit Organizations – free upon approval
- Fill out the form on this page.
- Pay with Check or pay with Paypal online.
- Send a check for $150.00 (Merchandise vendor) or $75.00 (Service/Information vendor) payable to KEOCC
Mail check to:
Kai Elua Outrigger Canoe Club 1804 Garnet Ave #107 San Diego, CA 92109
Registration deadline is June 17, 2015. Payment must be received by this deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS.
We also allow vendors to donate a gift basket ($150/$75 value) for our raffle instead of the fee. Many vendors donate a gift basket as well as pay the fee (MAHALO). Please contact Barbara Gayle (email@example.com) with a description of your donation.
Vendors that can not attend often donate a gift basket of their wares for our raffle. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, we provide a donation receipt for all donations.
KEOCC is a non-profit organization and all funds go toward maintaining our fleet of canoes and race events throughout the year. We graciously thank you for your contributions.
Please register as soon as possible and contact me if you have any further questions.
Mahalo, Barbara – Vendor POC
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form